- Provides services to customers at HKIA
- Monitor ground handling agents performance to ensure services level meets the standards
- To internal, provide guidance to juniors and support superiors on daily operation activities
- Project leading and presentation as well as participates management planning when being assigned
- Native Japanese Speaking
- 3-5 years equivalent job experience in airlines/travel industry is preferable
- Good command of both written and speaking of japanese
- Proficiency in Cantonese speaking will be an advantage
- Proficiency in computer software (MS Office) especially with strong knowledge in using Excel.
- Able to work independently, a good team player with positive and flexible working attitude
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Working at HKIA on shift duties and public holidays. overnight shift duty may be required
|Job ref no.||CT3115325-01#0058|
Asia Human Development Limited
Asia Human Development Limited represents the GA Consultants Co., Ltd. in Hong Kong to realise our corporate philosophy through "inviting as many talents as possible and supporting as many Japanese companies as possible" in the Hong Kong and South East Asia recruitment market through our solid experience in human resources.