We used to think of classroom as a utilitarian space in which our imagination found limits. However, classroom ought to be where curiosity takes off. Preface Coffee is an imagination of how the future of classroom would be - a space in which everyone is free to learn, express and share. Knowledge shouldn’t be exclusive, but as accessible as a neighbourhood cafe where anyone can engage in meaningful conversations over some good brews.
We are on the lookout for fun, passionate, hardworking and professional personalities to join our team!
- Responsible for daily bakery, pastry and desserts preparation and production, including a wide variety of cakes, cookies, pies, breads, rolls, muffins, danish, croissants, doughnuts etc.
- Present and display food products professionally with decent decorations
- Work alone or with a team to execute new pastry recipe
- Conduct simple briefing / training with frontline team for new products
- Assist in baking ingredients stocktaking and replenishing duties
- Ensure food quality including pastries temperatures
- Maintain health and safety standards in the kitchen and back of house area, report any potential or known safety hazards to Manager timely
- Maintain cleanliness and hygiene standards, report all equipment malfunction to Manager timely
- Possess great passion and knowledge about bakery, pastry, desserts, cakes etc.
- Minimum of 4 years’ relevant experience
- Ability to remain calm and focused in a fast-paced environment
- Independent, Proactive and possess a positive attitude
- Familiarity with all professional kitchen equipment, including mixers and blenders etc
- Good command of spoken English
- Flexible and available to work under a shift rotation
|Job ref no.||CT3128011-01#9289|