• Provide IT helpdesk services to end user
• Provide technical support on Desktop hardware, software, Microsoft Office, networking, and printing etc
• Troubleshoot system and network problems and solving hardware or software faults
• Higher Diploma or above in IT with 1year PC support experience
• Hands on experience in PC problem diagnosis and end users support
• Good communication and interpersonal skills and positive service attitude
• Fresh graduate with IT background is also welcome
If interested in the above post, please send full resume with academic background, work history, current and expected salary via firstname.lastname@example.org
For more job opportunity, please visit our website: www.clts.com
The personal information collected is strictly for recruitment purpose only.
|Job ref no.||CT3112639-01#0162|
CL Computers Group is a Pan-Asia information technology company, founded in 1979. Emerged from the engineering team of the Group, CL Technical Services Ltd is now the largest subsidiary of the Group. The Company provides service outsourcing, one-stop IT services, warranty and maintenance service, call centre and helpdesk service, installation and rollout service as well as recruitment & secondment service to many major corporations of diversified business natures. We aim to assist her clients the IT support functions which enabling them to increase their service capabilities and focus on developing the core business.