Your main objective is to achieve business growth by developing and maintaining strong working relationships with key business decision-makers, informing them of our scope of services and communicating how these services benefit their organizations.
• Prepare, with guidance, technically accurate Human Capital tax return deliverables, properly referenced to supporting documentation
• Assist in file documentation and retention (file set-up, referencing, description of tax filing position taken, telephone conversation documentation, notes to reviewer, etc.)
• Perform basic research using appropriate tools, including legislation, databases and publications with guidance
• Communicate with the client for basic information requests as well as the relevant authorities, whenever the need arises
• Assist in the preparation of simple advisory memos with guidance
To qualify, you must meet the following requirements
• University graduates with a minimum of2 years compliance & consulting experience with a focus on personal income tax in another international accounting/ consulting firm;
• Strong technical capabilities in all technical aspects ofHong KongIndividual Income Tax;
• Extensive experience in managing large client portfolio for both MNCs and local enterprises;
• Capable of developing and establishing client relationships and managing the team effectively;
• Goodcommand of spoken and written English and Cantonese. Mandarin an advantage;
If you’re looking for a role that’ll challenge you, give you opportunities to grow and encourage you to own your career, this role is for you.
What we look for
We’re interested in professionals who enjoy promoting the people agenda in organizations and change initiatives, bringing people issues and challenges to the forefront.You’ll need the confidence to keep the people agenda front and center, and the interpersonal skills and communications savvy to do this in a way that integrates well with executive priorities and objectives.
Ideally, you’ll also have
Effective organization and time management skills with the ability to work under pressure and adhere to project deadlines
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our services. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and hospitalization benefits, group life and personal accident insurance, annual leave and Mandatory Provident Fund and a range of programs and benefits designed to support your physical and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
• Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
• Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
• The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world. Apply Now.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3114843-01#7600|
People Advisory Services (PAS) shapes and delivers the part of business strategy that depends on people. As a PAS professional, you will have the opportunity to work with global clients to understand and address some of their largest and most complex people-related challenges, and ultimately improve and drive valuable and sustainable business results. We focus on engagements that relate to performance, talent, systems, reward, mobility and analytics.
With so many offerings, you have the opportunity to develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring and formal learning. That’s how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Sound interesting Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, knowledge and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.