Responsibilities and Duties :-
- Implement HR Information Systems development according to new business initiative.
- Interpret business requirements and prepare technical specification.
- Provide on-going supports to HRIS.
- Utilizes project plans for IT development, enhancement and maintenance tasks.
- Interpret business requirements from HR users to identify gap and consolidate the business requirement for system enhancement and new system implementation.
- Translate the business requirement into functional/technical specifications.
- Conduct user training and support user for preparing comprehensive user acceptance test plan and ensuring users is able to complete UAT.
- Investigate the problems reported by user and provide the solutions or fixes as per issues priority;
- Design and develop new programs for regional deployment
- Assist project manager to manage vendor to deliver project deliverables on time and ensure the quality standards are met.
The successful candidate’s requirements:-
- Degree Holder in Computer Science, Information Systems or related discipline.
- Minimum 2 years or more relevant PeopleSoft HRIS experience;
- Good knowledge of Human Resources operations;
- Familiar with SQL Server, PeopleSoft HRMS 9.x, SQR, Crystal Report, PeopleTools 8.5x, Application Engine, PeopleCode, BI Publisher;
- Successful candidate must have a proven track record in implementing PeopleSoft HRIS project;
- Regional exposure would be an advantage
- Good interpersonal and communications skills.
PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT: http://www.prowess.hk FOR MORE POSITIONS.
WhatsApp for interview at 52234521 or contact us at 852 - 2838 9621
For interested candidates, please submit your full resume with expected salary in MS Word format to us through the above email.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.