Reporting to Assistant Park Entertainment Talent Manager / Park Entertainment Talent Manager, the incumbent will be responsible for developing and monitoring atmospheric street entertainment for seasonal and daily events. He/ She will provide training, conduct show inspection and give notes to performers for improving show quality. She/he will be work as in-charge for monitoring the special events and logistic arrangement. Also monitor the inventory of show props and cosmetics.
- Diploma / Degree in Performing Arts is preferred
- At least 3 years’ working experience in theatrical / performing business or theme park industry
- Supervisory background and capable to lead a team with a number of performers
- With strong leadership and communications skills, responsible and self-motivated
- Knowledge in computer operations
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese. Putonghua speaking is an advantage.
- Willing to work outdoor, on shifts and during weekends and public holidays
Applications including details of qualifications, working experience, expected salary, contact telephone number and address should be applied via: http://careers.oceanpark.com.hk --> Job opening --> Full time/ Long-term.
Applicants not contacted within six weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purpose only.
|Job ref no.||CT3123565-01#0028|