- Provide basic secretarial service including managing daily calendar, arranging meetings / appointments and handling filing work
- Organising correspondence and following up on pending matters with limited direction
- Responding to urgent requests
- Organising and preparing correspondence and documents
- Assist in business travel applications and claims process/approval
- Assist in preparing/updating regular /ad hoc reports and handling administrative duties
- Maintain a systematic filing system for the department
- Perform other ad hoc duties as assigned
- Bachelor Degree (In business) / Health Care Study / Accounting or above
- At least 1-2 years relevant experience in administrative support to management level preferably from medical industry background
- Excellent command of English is a MUST as well as good Cantonese and Mandarin
- Ability to work independently with strong presentation and analytical skills;
- Proactive, mature, detail-mined, well-organized and flexible in the working approach
- Familiar with MS Office applications and Chinese word processing
If you are interested with this position please send your resume with current and expected salary and available date to our HR department by Apply Now.
The information provided will only be used for recruitment related purposes. All personal information on unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed within 6 months.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.