Our subsidiary company is looking for a high calibre to join with our Company.
- Provide a full spectrum of secretarial and administrative support to Director in both business activities and personal matters
- Manage and organize daily schedules, business appointments, meetings, functions, etc.
- Arrange domestic and international travel bookings (including flights, hotels, restaurants and car arrangement, etc.)
- Prepare, organize and manage documents, including sorting incoming correspondence, preparing meeting agenda and minutes, typing of documents, emails and reports, photocopying, printing and binding, etc.
- Handle a wide spectrum of administrative duties, including office management, procurement, translation, reconciliation and processing of monthly statements, petty cash management and reimbursement, inventory control, liaison with internal and external parties, etc.
- Maintain the strictest confidentiality at all times
- Perform other ad hoc assignments as required
- 2－3 years proven previous experience as an Executive Assistant in a similar environment. But fresh graduates are also welcome to apply.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and handle stressful situations independently, multi-task, prioritize works and meet strict deadlines,
- Pro-active, detail-oriented, highly organised and self-motivated to follow up works in a timely manner;
- Ability to manage sensitive and confidential information with discretion and diplomacy
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese); Native Mandarin Speaker is highly preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, able to resolve conflicts and make judgement when performing daily duties.
- Must be willing to stand by and provide assistance during evenings and weekends as necessary
- Immediately available highly preferred