1. To assist company director in daily duties within the office
2. To be responsible for managing daily matters in both business and personal aspects, including administrative duties, diary management, organizing meetings / teleconferences, drafting agenda, etc.
3. Strong interpersonal skills are required and the ability to work effectively with all levels of staff is important.
4. Positive and professional person.
1. At least 1 year work experience as a Secretary/Personal Assistant;
2. Careful and patient, service-oriented, positive manner, organized and systematic, strong sense of responsibility.
3. Fresh graduate can be accepted with good qualifications.
Education & Training:
1. College graduate or above, has some secretarial training or equivalent experience.
2. Good English with both of writing and oral.
3. Proficient in the use of computer.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3115703-01#2173|