Are you looking for a position to challenge yourself and broaden your horizons? Do you enjoy working at a global environment and interacting with representatives from individuals and institutions all over the world? Are you interested in being a storyteller at art fairs and exhibitions? An artist and innovator is currently looking for a Personal Assistant. It takes a positive, passionate and creative candidate to fill the position. If you are interested in pursuing a world bigger than it looks and working alongside a creative soul who brings artistic ideas to life, please send your resume and expected salary to Miss Hau.
- A good degree in Translation/English Studies/English Literature is a must
- Excellent spoken and written English and Chinese (Mandarin/Cantonese)
- At least 3 years of art-related experience
- Business writing skills
- High professional standard of integrity and confidentiality
- Well-organised, detail-minded, self-motivated
- A team-player able to work independently and multi-task under tight schedules
- Willing to travel for work
- Willing to work shifts (Central European Time / New York USA Time)
- Proficient in MS Office
- Tech-savvy is a plus
We offer attractive remuneration packages, including five-day work week, medical insurance and a minimum of 14-day paid annual leaves. Interested parties please click Apply Now to apply job.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3118200-01#3844|
|Require to Travel||