- Organization and implementing business projects as well as monitoring the progress and report to Management;
- Organize and coordinate meetings and minutes, appointments, schedules and travel;
- Handle any business support;
- Handling full spectrum of human resources activities on recruitment and selection, payroll, MPF calculation, employer's return;
- Handle general office administration duties including IT coordination;
- Handle CEO's personal matters such as arranging activities for his children, liaise with his domestic helpers and driver; and
- Any ad hoc assignment as requested.
- University degree with at least 5 years relevant experience;
- Fluent in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin;
- Excellent in interpersonal skill to communicate with different level in the Group
For any enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact Ms. Jasmine Lyew at 2882 8870.