As the first point of contact for customers, you will be an ambassador of the HSBC brand, providing excellent customer service support to our Premier customers in Hong Kong. You will be assigned to either manage inbound call enquiries, or enquiries via HSBC digital channels and platforms.
Through comprehensive and continuous training and sponsorship support for relevant qualifications, you will be set up to excel in this role and be an expert source of information and assistance to customers. You will understand their needs and help them with their queries on relevant investment products, services and solutions.
• 香港中學會考 (HKCEE) 或香港中學文憑證書 (HKDSE) 五科合格，包括數學、中文或英文；或以上學歷
• 5天工作，能適應彈性輪班班次 (包括日、夜、週末及公眾假期)
• 具客戶服務經驗並持有投資牌照 (香港證券及投資學會卷一、卷七及卷八) 或保險牌照 (保險中介人資格考試卷一、卷二及卷三) 的申請人，將會被考慮出任高級財富管理及個人銀行業務主任職位
加入滙豐成為卓越理財個人理財主任，您將享有良好的薪酬待遇、季度獎金、輪班津貼(僅適用於指定班次)，以及在國際頂尖銀行工作的寶貴經驗及優厚福利，包括18 天有薪假期、高達 100% 估值或購買價格的員工住房貸款，及以優惠條件享用貸款及信貸等個人銀行服務。
• A pass in 5 subjects for HKCEE or HKDSE including Maths, plus Chinese or English, or above.
• Ability to provide excellent customer service over the phone and be a good problem solver.
• Good verbal communications skills in Cantonese, English and Mandarin.
• Flexibility to work on a rotating shift covering days, nights, weekends and public holidays with a five-day working week.
• No banking experience is required as training will be provided.
• Applicants with prior customer service experience, and holding either an investment (HKSI 1,7,8) or insurance license (IIQE 1, 2, 3) , will be considered for a Senior Wealth & Personal Banking Executive role.
This opportunity offers competitive salary package with quarterly bonus, shift allowances (applicable only to certain shifts) and all the benefits of being with a leading international bank, including 18 days’ paid holiday, staff housing loan up to 100% of valuation or purchase price and employee banking services such as loans and credit facilities.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. We particularly welcome applications from people with disabilities, ethnic minorities and individuals returning to the workplace following a career break or retirement, as these groups are currently underrepresented within the financial services industry.
Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.