Join our Award Winning Team
Our award-winning Contact Centre Business has received multiple accolades from The Hong Kong Call Centre Association (HKCCA) across several areas such as both Inbound and Outbound Contact Centre of the Year and Contact Centre Trainer of the Year. We’ve also been awarded the ‘Grand Award of the Year 2020’, for the 9th year in a row, which is a great testament to our colleagues who strive to provide customer-first service, making the Contact Centre a great place to work.
Our Contact Centre Business plays a central role in maintaining our reputation as a leader in banking in Hong Kong. It serves as a vital channel in ensuring successful business development while addressing customers’ different financial needs and delivering quality banking services to our millions of customers through multiple touch points including inbound and outbound calling activities. The value of our Contact Centre Business continues to grow as it cultivates collaboration and improved financial services provision across a broad range of our business areas.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as a Personal Banking Executive (Business Relationship)
What you will be doing
- Proactively perform outbound warm calls to selected customers and handle inbound calls as and when required
- Understand customer needs and recommend appropriate financial solutions, enabling customers to enjoy the full benefits of our comprehensive range of products and services
- Provide comprehensive and professional banking services, ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements and Quality Assurance standards
- Support the Bank’s initiatives as and when necessary
- 香港中學會考 (HKCEE) 或香港中學文憑證書 (HKDSE) 五科合格，包括數學、中文或英文；或以上學歷
- 5天工作，能適應彈性輪班班次 (包括日、夜、週末及公眾假期)
- 具客戶服務經驗並持有投資牌照 (香港證券及投資學會卷一、卷七及卷八) 或保險牌照 (保險中介人資格考試卷一、卷二及卷三) 的申請人，將會被考慮出任高級財富管理及個人銀行業務主任職位
加入滙豐成為卓越理財個人理財主任，您將享有良好的薪酬待遇、季度獎金、輪班津貼(僅適用於指定班次)，以及在國際頂尖銀行工作的寶貴經驗及優厚福利，包括18 天有薪假期、高達 100% 估值或購買價格的員工住房貸款，及以優惠條件享用貸款及信貸等個人銀行服務。
- A pass in 5 subjects for HKCEE or HKDSE including Maths, plus Chinese or English, or above.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service over the phone and be a good problem solver.
- Good verbal communications skills in Cantonese, English and Mandarin.
- Flexibility to work on a rotating shift covering days, nights, weekends and public holidays with a five-day working week.
- No banking experience is required as training will be provided.
- Applicants with prior customer service experience, and holding either an investment (HKSI 1,7,8) or insurance license (IIQE 1, 2, 3) , will be considered for a Senior Wealth & Personal Banking Executive role.
This opportunity offers competitive salary package with quarterly bonus, shift allowances (applicable only to certain shifts) and all the benefits of being with a leading international bank, including 18 days’ paid holiday, staff housing loan up to 100% of valuation or purchase price and employee banking services such as loans and credit facilities.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. We particularly welcome applications from people with disabilities, ethnic minorities and individuals returning to the workplace following a career break or retirement, as these groups are currently underrepresented within the financial services industry.
Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.