Duties & Responsibilities:
• Welcome all members as they arrive at the Health Centre.
• Customize fitness plans for the members and guests based on their fitness goals.
• Discuss, motivate and teach the members and guests on how to improve their fitness, strength or physique.
• Handle members and guests requests or enquiries promptly and efficiently.
• Provide variety of group wellness lessons or fitness trainings to members and guests.
• A minimum of 5 years relevant work experience gained in hotels, private clubs or renowned fitness centers.
• Holder of Internationally recognized qualifications.
• Passion for health and fitness with exceptional inter-personal skills.
• Fluent in spoken and written English, and/or Cantonese.
Job location: Deep Water Bay (5 mins walk from Ocean Park MTR Station Exit C)
This is a freelance position compensated on commission basis.
Interested parties please send your resume with expected salary and date of availability to the Human Resources Department by:
Email: [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
Mailing Address: 188 Wong Chuk Hang Road, Deep Water Bay, Hong Kong.
WhatsApp: 9176 8601
We are an equal opportunity employer. Information provided by you will only be used for the consideration of your application for the relevant positions.
|Job ref no.||CT3114855-01#0025|
|Require to Travel||
The Hong Kong Country Club
Quality People offering Quality Service to Quality Members
The Hong Kong Country Club aims to be the best international family club in our Members’ eyes. The Club is proud of its unique reputation in the hospitality industry of Hong Kong for its professional, attentive and friendly service. It is a reputation made possible by our people and their passion and compassion towards both their fellow employees and our Members. We are looking for the following talent: