Attractive remuneration and incentives will be offered to the right candidate.
Job applications should be sent in confidence with details in education, working history and salary expectation to the Human Resources Manager via email or apply below.
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and be used only for employment-related purposes.
• Assists with analytics and evaluating clients' insurance programs to better serve clients.
• Begin to cultivate a thorough understanding of insurance markets to better serve clients.
• Assist on negotiations with insurance carriers by securing and comparing submissions.
• Drafts proposal components that help more senior Placement colleagues to win new business and opportunities.
• Participates in all aspects of the TRAC Associate program, year one.
• Gain a strong understanding of the industry, key internal and external stakeholders
• Generate management reports with analysis from a variety of external and internal sources
Interested parties please click Apply Now to apply job
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3116508-01#0779|
Marsh is a global leader in insurance broking and risk management. Marsh helps clients succeed by defining, designing, and delivering innovative industry-specific solutions that help them effectively manage risk. Marsh’s approximately 30,000 colleagues work together to serve clients in more than 130 countries. Marsh is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marsh & McLennan Companies (NYSE: MMC), a global professional services firm offering clients advice and solutions in the areas of risk, strategy, and people. With annual revenue of US$13 billion and approximately 60,000 colleagues worldwide, Marsh & McLennan Companies is also the parent company of Guy Carpenter, a leader in providing risk and reinsurance intermediary services; Mercer, a leader in talent, health, retirement, and investment consulting; and Oliver Wyman, a leader in management consulting. Follow Marsh on Twitter, @MarshGlobal; LinkedIn; Facebook; and YouTube.