Our client is leading contractor company in Hong Kong, they are now hiring for (Senior) Planning Engineer and details can be found below:
- Preliminary works of project tender, preparation of tender programme for submission
- Set work program and target milestones for each phase based on the project plan.
- Make comparison between plan and actual progress and provide alternatives of construction methods
- Supervise the day to day progress of the works and programme management.
- Liaise with internal teams, clients, consultants and contractors for coordination of project planning, claims preparation works etc.
- Monthly report of work progress summary
- At least Higher Diploma in Civil Engineering/ Building Engineering/ Building Services Engineer/ Construction Management or Equivalent
- Minimum 4 years experiences in Construction Planning and Programming (MEP/ Building/ Civil)
- Familiar with using Primavera P6 / other Planning softwares
- Strong management and communication skill for team leading and liaising with external parties