Did you apply for this job?
Let us know and we’ll keep track on your applied jobs.
Thank you for your response!
Take a look of other jobs and find a more suitable one.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work as part of the bid team and/or construction team, be part of delivering successful and innovative planning outcomes.
- Interface with project team, client, stakeholders, and subcontractors for management of the planning.
- Maintain the contract programme / Target programme through Primavera P6
- Interpret and communicate essential sequence of activities
- Identify key milestones, ensure implementation of daily reports and dashboards, and maintain the project controls database
- Ensure monitoring and reporting of Project Controls processes are successfully set-up and implemented on projects
- Proactively contribute to the planning and controls culture across the project based on best practice and with a focus on risk management and cost control.
- Delay analyses
- A clear interest and love of all things Infrastructure, big projects, small projects, complex engineering challenges and enjoying having your name on the project.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in one of the following disciplines – Civil Engineering, Construction Management, Building or Project Management. Other degrees may also be considered for this role.
- Existing knowledge of construction techniques, methodologies, and processes.
- Demonstrated experience in Engineering, Construction, Planning and Project Controls
- Use of planning software & tools such as Primavera Project Planning, Time Chainage Charts, Earned value analysis and MS Office – Excel, Word, Outlook
- Delivery focussed, with a high level of self-motivation and drive to support the project in delivering to a tight schedule
- Strong communication skills
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
MLife Human Resources Development Centre
Get latest jobs,career news and
job invitations on-the-go.
Download the CTgoodjobs app
Stay on website
You’ve already applied this job before. Apply this job again?