You will be working in a growing department with a team of professionals. You will be involved in the planning and execution of pharmaceutical development programs for the company, and to develop market-driven innovative technology for the company. You will also acquire an understanding of the scientific knowledge and technical know-how required for pharmaceutical advanced formulation technology. You will build up strength in the competitive environment of both local and global pharmaceutical industries.
• Participate in ITF project in development of novel oral tablet formulation.
• Trouble-shoot technical issues in the project.
• Optimize parameters in the development process. Operate R&D machinery such as blender, roller compactor, rotary tablet press etc.
• Perform formulation characterization. Perform lab pilot scale-up and technology transfer of developed formulation.
• Responsible for the operation and maintenance of R&D machinery, equipment and analytical instrument in the laboratory.
• Supervise junior technical staff.
• Support development in company’s other R&D activities.
• Fresh PhD graduates with solid pharmaceutical science/chemistry background are also welcome
• PhD in Chemistry, Material Science, Medical Engineering, Chinese Medicines, Biochemistry, Nanotechnology or related discipline.
• Postdoctoral experience will be an advantage.
• Strong interest in developing a career in pharmaceutical development.
• Possess can-do attitude, positive mind-set, team spirit and strong problem solving skills.
• Hand-on experience in operating laboratory-scale and pilot-scale process machinery, equipment and analytical instruments.
• Knowledge on technology transfer, QbD, FDA, ICH, GMP & GLP guidelines is an advantage.
• Project management experience is a plus.
We offer excellent benefits and an attractive salary to the right candidate. Interested parties please send full resume with expected salary to: The Human Resources Manager, Vita Green Health Products Co., Ltd., 4/F Vita Green Tower, 18 Dai Hei Street, Tai Po Industrial Estate, New Territories, Hong Kong or Email: [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
For corporate information, please visit: www.vitagreen.com
Personal data collected is for recruitment purpose only.
|Job ref no.||CT3118188-01#0036|
Established 25 years ago, Vita Green is already a prominent household name, and is recognized as the most reputable and assuring brand in Hong Kong. We are dedicated to bring health, youth and joy to all. Vita Green specializes in extracting health treasures based on the essence of herbs and traditional Chinese medicine, and manufacture them to the highest western pharmaceutical standards with the help of sophisticated modern technology.
Vita Green is now looking for enthusiastic, committed and qualified applicants to be one of our team members. A high value of integrity is a crucial asset to build a bright future with the Vita Green family.