- Diploma or above in / Journalism / Translation / Language / Marketing / PR / Communications /Social Work preferred;
- 0.5-3 year working experience in PR / media field from fashion / F&B, retail, culture, property industries
- positive, cheerful, talkative, proactive and persuasive with good telephone skills and social skills
- Good bilingual writing skills, esp Chinese
- familiar with video production and past working experience as a reporter/editor in media would be an advantage
- Immediate availability is preferred
- Candidate with less relevant experience will be considered for PR and Social Media Assistant
- Proficient in PC skill, such as MS Office. Chinese typing experience is a MUST.
- Able to work flexible / long working hours.
HOW TO APPLY:
A competitive remuneration package with generous benefits will be offered to the right candidates. Please apply with a covering letter, resume, Chinese writing sample (MUST HAVE), expected salary and availability to us.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3118201-01#8438|