- Excellent MNC exposure and On-the-job Training
- 5 days per week, contracted hours are based on shift pattern, varying hours may be necessary on a week-by- week basis.
- Attractive Remuneration Package: Group Medical Benefits, Overtime Pay, Shift Allowances, Staff Activities, Double Pay + Performance Bonus, etc.
Your Role as a Lifestyle Concierge/ Premium Customer Service Officer:
- Be expected to build sound knowledge of any customers during interactions, to ensure a personalized interaction and ultimately to stablish a credible rapport
- Strive to leave the customer with a positive customer experience after every contact
- Provide innovative and resourceful solutions and recommendations to all types of requests
- Able to consult and advise customers to assess travel needs and provide accurate and timely information regarding requests.
- Able to be highly resourceful, solution-oriented show a strong investigative nature
- Be actively seeking for the latest and most updated information relative to lifestyle needs and trends to be able to support the lifestyle needs of affluent customers.
- Have a detailed understanding of client’s brand promise, and uses program benefits and privileges to better fulfill customer requests.
- As a brand ambassador for our clients, represents clients’ brands in a professional manner that builds their market profile.
- Seek to provide the best possible customer experience.
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- Diploma in Mass Communication, Business Studies, Tourism or other relevant fields
- 2+ years of customer service experience in any industry.
- Experience in the Concierge/ Tourism/ Travel/ Travel Agency industry is an added advantage.
- Omni channel work experience is preferred – phone, email and chat
- Firsthand city knowledge of local events and ability to spot trends nationwide
- Experience working directly with international contacts for the fulfillment of reservations
- Proven experience working with affluent customers
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Excellent oral and written English
- Immediate availability is highly preferred
Interested candidates are invited to apply online with a comprehensive resume. We apologize that we will only respond to shortlisted candidates.