The Primary Mathematics Teacher serves as a teacher and provides support for homeroom teachers through on-site professional development using Professional Learning Communities (PLC) model. He/ she reports to the Head of Primary and works collaboratively with the PYP Coordinator.
Job Responsibilities Included (but not limited to):
Required Qualifications and Personal Attributes:
1. knowledge of best practice instructional strategies;
2. knowledge of the process and strategies used in implementing instructional technology plans;
3. knowledge of a wide range of digital technologies to support effective curriculum design, teaching, learning, and assessment in primary mathematics;
4. the ability to listen to others and remain receptive to new ideas;
5. the ability to address criticism in an appropriate manner and develop constructive outcomes;
6. the ability to effectively educate/mentor technology users;
7. the ability to establish and maintain positive, effective working relationships with staff, students, and the community;
8. the ability to quickly acquire new knowledge regarding technology.
9. Possess experience of training and coaching in culturally diverse schools will be an advantage.
Please send your portfolio and full Curriculum Vitae with your current and expected salary to us by emailing to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ] or mailing to “ELCHK Lutheran Academy, 25 Lam Hau Tsuen Road, Yuen Long, New Territories", attention to the Principal. Please mark “Application for Primary Mathematics Teacher" on the subject line of the email or on the envelope. Only short-listed candidates will be invited to an interview. Review of applications will commence immediately and will continue until the position is filled.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3124805-01#5334|