You will be working in a growing department with a team of professionals. You will be involved in the leading, planning and execution of pharmaceutical development programs for the company, and to develop market-driven innovative technology for the company. You will also acquire an understanding of the scientific knowledge and technical know-how required for pharmaceutical advanced formulation technology. You will build up strength in the competitive environment of both local and global pharmaceutical industries.
• PhD or Master’s degree in Chemistry, Traditional Chinese Medicine, Chemical Engineering, Food Science, Material Science, Nanotechnology, Pharmacy or a related science and engineering field.
• At least 5 years R&D experiences in academic or industry settings, in which at least 2 years project management experiences are required.
• Must possess technical knowledge and hand-on experiences in micronization.
• Must have good knowledge of food chemistry and chemical components of food and TCM ingredients.
• Experiences with HPLC, GC, dissolution, optical microscopy, SEM and other common analytical method for characterization of micronized particles.
• Excellent communication skills, open mindset and can-do attitude.
• Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese. Fluency in Cantonese is preferred.
• Lead an ITF project on TCM modernization and development of an advanced delivery method.
• Must be willing to perform experiments.
• Troubleshoot technical issues during formulation process. Keep detailed formulation record and maintain a comprehensive formulation database.
• Supervise junior Scientists and other technical staff.
• Handle procurement of equipment and administrative duties related to the project.
• Communicate with various departments and external parties.
• Involve in formulation development of other company’s health products.
• Support R&D activities in other dosage forms.
We offer excellent benefits and an attractive salary to the right candidate. Interested parties please send full resume with expected salary to: The Human Resources Manager, Vita Green Health Products Co., Ltd., 4/F Vita Green Tower, 18 Dai Hei Street, Tai Po Industrial Estate, New Territories, Hong Kong or Email: [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
For corporate information, please visit: www.vitagreen.com
Personal data collected is for recruitment purpose only.
|Job ref no.||CT3118188-01#0037|
Established 25 years ago, Vita Green is already a prominent household name, and is recognized as the most reputable and assuring brand in Hong Kong. We are dedicated to bring health, youth and joy to all. Vita Green specializes in extracting health treasures based on the essence of herbs and traditional Chinese medicine, and manufacture them to the highest western pharmaceutical standards with the help of sophisticated modern technology.
Vita Green is now looking for enthusiastic, committed and qualified applicants to be one of our team members. A high value of integrity is a crucial asset to build a bright future with the Vita Green family.