J ob Description:
T h e successful applicant will be responsible for day-to-day operations of accounting and a d ministration of private equity funds and will strive to be the one point contact to investment managers and funds’ investors. To carry out these duties, the successful applicant will carry out and coordinate with the relevant support team reporting to Senior Account Manager / Team Manager to deliver timely and accurate fund administration services to our clients.
R equ irements:
- Perform and coordinate with services center teams for Net Asset Value Calculation / Partner Capital Account allocation, distribution waterfall and processing of capital transactions
- Review and ensure accuracy of services deliverables e.g. NAV computation, Investor Reporting
- Perform and coordinate with services center teams for AML/KYC checks on fund investors, delivery of reporting and accounting solutions and FATCA/CRS filing
- Review and coordinate to perform in monitoring cash activity of fund client account and preparation of reconciliations on a regular basis
- Review and coordinate to perform accounting for fund investment transactions and reconcile Investment positions on regular basis
- Maintain robust understanding of fund administration requirement with respect to relevant client fund mandates
- Adhere to client service level agreements delivery, engage in process management with supporting and services center teams in delivering client services
- Acquire and mastery of system knowledge in relevant accounting, investor reporting and relevant services systems
- Liaise with auditors and coordinate for audit on financial statements
- Acquiring understanding and application of relevant organizational and performance controls, operational procedures
- Compiling and assisting Senior Account Managers in compiling ad hoc reports and operation metrics as required by management
To be successful in this role it is envisaged you are a motivated and self-driven individual eager to contribute and grow with the organization.
- University degree in Accounting, Finance or a related discipline
- Professional qualified accountant
- Minimum 4 years of work experience in fund administration with at least 2 years relevant exposure in private equity funds /closed ended fund
- Good communications, interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Strong verbal and written English skills, proficiency in Mandarin is a must
- Flexibility and ability to multi-task
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
- Knowledge in eFront /PAXUS is an advantage
- Candidate with less working experience may be considered as Supervisor, Fund Administration
We offer a modern and progressive work environment, and offer a path towards future career growth. Interested parties please send your full resume with your expected salary and availability by clicking "Apply Now" below.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be treated in strictly confidential.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.