The successful applicant will be responsible for investor services, financial reporting and fund administration of private equity funds and will strive to be the one point contact client service role to investment managers and funds’ investors. To carry out these duties, the successful applicant will lead a team of fund administrators to deliver timely and accurate fund administration services to our clients.
- Play a role as client account services manager by understanding client business and industry need, deliver and project lead client services matters
- Review and coordinate to ensure accuracy and timeliness of net asset value computation, distribution waterfall, investor capital allocation, and processing of capital transactions
- Review and coordinate to perform accounting for fund investment and cash transactions and ensure reconciliation of Investment and cash custodian positions on regular basis
- Lead a team of fund administrator in performing AML/KYC checks on fund investors, delivery of reporting solutions and FATCA/CRS filing for relevant jurisdictions.
- Coordinate in liaising with external auditors for audit on financial statements of client funds
- Review fund mandates, understanding client fund characteristics and establish relevant services level requirement of client accounts
- Business management of client accounts matters and maintain client contact and relationship
- Acquiring understanding and application of relevant organizational and performance controls, operational procedures, ensure group process and control are properly implemented and compliance
- Compile periodic internal reports and operation metrics as required by management
- Adhere to client service level agreements delivery, engage in process management with supporting and services center teams in delivering client services
- Lead and people management of a team for performance and development
- Acquire and mastery of system knowledge in relevant accounting, investor reporting and relevant services systems
- Carry out group client services or product initiatives and involve project for technical or industry and process enhancement matters
R equ irements:
- University degree in Accounting, Finance or a related discipline
- Professional qualified accountant
- Minimum 7 years of work experience in fund industry or fund administration of private equity funds with at least 2 years in managerial role
- Sound communications, interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Strong verbal and written English skills, proficiency in Mandarin is a must
- Flexibility and ability to multi-task
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
- Knowledge in eFront and PAXUS is an advantage
- Candidate with less working experience may be considered as AVP, Account Manager
To be successful in this role it is envisaged you are a motivated and self-driven individual eager to contribute and grow with the organization.
We offer a modern and progressive work environment, and offer a path towards future career growth. Interested parties, please send your full resume with your expected salary and availability by clicking "Apply Now" below.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only and will be treated in strictly confidential.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.