- Manage the end to end recruitment process from sourcing to offer stage
- Provide guidance and advisory support to Sales Managers and other Hiring Managers
- Build relationships with internal key stakeholders, Search Firms, candidates, Researchers and HR Business Partners to ensure a seamless and high-touch recruiting experience
- Screen resumes and conduct interviews to yield strong pipeline of qualified candidates for Investment Representatives
- Identify, source, track and recruit qualified candidates utilizing diverse sourcing strategies with a strong focus on direct sourcing including social media, employee referrals and networking
- Build knowledge of PWM Asia along with an understanding of its culture, vision, platform and product offerings
- Partner with HR to facilitate offer and onboarding process, including job offers, background checks, and other pre/post-employment activities, ensure they are in line with the firm’s recruiting policies & procedures and all compliance guidelines are met
- Conduct market intelligence projects and prepare industry analysis reports
- Keep abreast of industry trends and activities in recruiting market developments, competitive trends, compensation, and other relevant areas
- Take a leadership role within the Recruiting team, and potentially manage one or more junior recruiters
- Minimum 8-10 years of recruiting / search experience in Private Banking / Wealth Management industry
- Proven track record in full-cycle recruitment of managing senior candidates
- Strong network and knowledge of wealth management markets in Asia especially China, Hong Kong and Taiwan
- Strong client focus, service orientation and relationship building skills
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to work in high paced environment and manage competing priorities
- Excellent verbal and written communication in both spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin)
- Experience in using Taleo is a plus
Interested parties please click Apply Now to apply job.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||3164773 (CT3126125-01#0883)|
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries. As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
Morgan Stanley Private Wealth Management Asia is an integrated business within Institutional Securities. We provide highly personalized, best-in-class investment advice, execution services and wealth management and banking solutions to Ultra High Net Worth individuals and families across the region.
About the Role:
Working as part of a dynamic team, this crucial role will focus on developing our candidate and talent pipeline for Private Wealth Management Hong Kong and Singapore. Your primary objective is to work closely with the Recruiters and Hiring Managers to support business hiring needs.