Corporate Controllership delivers financial process and automation enhancement across the finance teams within the Club. This includes establishing and maintaining best practices in end-to-end finance processes, systems and management reporting to better align business income and business activities to enable intelligent decision making, leading to a culture of continuous improvement.
The Corporate Controllership team currently is responsible for representing the Finance Division by leading / supporting the delivery of a number of critical Clubwide process simplification projects across a broad range of financial and operational areas.
Due to a high demand for the team’s services, we are looking for a proactive and self-motivated Process Improvement Specialist to join the Corporate Controllership team to facilitate delivery of the above projects.
- Perform current state process understanding and mapping
- Work with users and Corporate Controllership personnel to obtain / create data sources to analyse, identify and validate key pain points
- Assist with developing operational and system enhancements to address the pain points
- Create implementation plans to deliver the enhancement
- Monitor the progress against action plans
You should have:
- University degree in Business or relevant discipline
- 4-10 years’ experience in a process improvement related position within a sizable organization or consulting firm
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills, including data analytics and visualization (Preferable)
- Experience in process improvement projects, preferably as a Project or Workstream Lead
- Exceptional communication skills, particularly English speaking. Cantonese and Putonghua are a plus but are not a requirement
Terms of Employment
The contract period is 12 months. There may be potential for extension or for conversion to full-time role in the future. The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
How to Apply
Please fax/mail your resume, complete with expected salary and job reference to:
Mail: The Human Resources Department,
The Hong Kong Jockey Club,
1 Sports Road, Happy Valley