Procurement and Logistics Manager
- In-charge the whole functions of purchasing, logistic and shipping
- Manage day-to-day procurement operations activities in line with company strategic food & beverage services
- Source and purchase of food & beverage products, utensils, equipment for the restaurants, retail and central kitchen
- Work closely with suppliers to negotiate for best price and service, coordinating and leveraging in the market place for the procurement of goods
- Evaluate and monitor suppliers’ performance to ensure the product’s quality
- Logistics operations, and drive continuous improvement in a cost-effective manner;
- Accountable for the inventory to ensure the accuracy in value and quantity through inventory system, stock take, internal audit and inventory control reports;
- Execute proactive purchasing and logistics control to alert the Management on alarming inventory conditions;
- Train and supervise the work of the members of staff
- Degree/ Diploma holder in Logistics, Purchasing and Supply Chain Management, Business Administration or related disciplines;
- Minimum 10 years’ relevant experience, preferably in catering / hospitality industry
- Good command of spoken and written English & Chinese
- Strong knowledge in Hong Kong F&B market and strong business networking with reputable food suppliers
- Strong analytical skill and commercial acumen; well-developed communication and negotiation ability
Interested parties please send your application (in MS Word Format)
All information received will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.