Leading company in pharmaceutical industry with business in Hong Kong & Asia region.
- Indirect procurement and strategic sourcing on areas, including in commercial, technical, IT, consultancy, and corporate goods and services
- Conduct EOI/RFQ/RFP/tendering exercises and provide process administration support
- Conduct supply market research, contract and supplier performance management
- Organize procurement related user training and communication sessions
- Maintain suppliers database and conduct spend analysis
Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Supply Management or related discipline
Full member of CIPS and ISM an advantage
At least 6 years working experiences in large scale business with experience in sourcing, tendering, contract, supplier and project management
Solid experience in using e-tendering and P2P systems an advantage
Have demonstrated high level of analytical and strategic mindset with good integrity & business-mindedness
Able to work under high pressure to meet deadlines with demonstration a clear sense of purpose and drive to achieve success
Strong leadership and presentation skills with excellent communication & interpersonal skills
Excellent command (both oral & written) of English, Cantonese and Putonghua
Occasional travel is required
If you would like to apply for this position or find out more, please apply online, stating your present and expected salary and availability. You may contact Dr. Lam at +852-9211 4585 for any queries. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.