Reporting to the Director of Corporate Division, the Procurement Manager will be responsible for the end to end sourcing of Mega Multi-purpose commercial complex purchases and services.
- Lead the procurement management process covering Hong Kong and/or regional and national sourcing, quality vendor selection, negotiation and vendor compliance management
- Develop and enhance an integrated procurement management system for procurement data analysis, performance monitoring and governance
- Procurement to cover maintenance, repair and operation service and supply contracts, capital expenditures/building contracts and corporate purchases essential for the operations of the Group’s prestigious investment properties.
- Ensure effective contractual management and due diligence regimes are in place
- At least 15 years of proven management working track record in sizable corporations.
- Diversified background where extensive Mainland sourcing experience would be an advantage
- Up to date knowledge and comfort in the latest procurement trends, systems, best practices and technology