Our Strategic Procurement Department is responsible for the management of a wide range of purchasing activities which help to sustain the Club's daily operations and major community development projects.
- manage end-to-end procurement activities, from sourcing, RFX issuance and evaluation and PO/contract execution
- work proactively with users on their requests and demand planning
- be responsible for arranging purchases and ensuring user satisfaction
- negotiate contracts and purchases with suppliers
- monitor the market constantly and search out new goods, services and the latest technology most compatible with user requirements and Club standards
- support procurement administration, including but not limited to documents filing and etc.
- have a degree in Purchasing and Supplies Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- Minimum three years solid experience in sizable organization
- preferably possess professional qualifications of CIPS and/ or CPSM
- be able to keep abreast of trends, capable of negotiation, self-motivated with mature business acumen
- possess detailed knowledge of statutory requirements and procedures for importing/exporting
- be an effective communicator in written and spoken English and Chinese with proven ability to work closely with senior management
- have good purchasing/negotiation/influencing skills
- have hands-on experience of MS Word and Excel , Powerpoint
Terms of Employment
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. A 6-month temporary contract employment will be offered to the successful candidate. Contract renewal will be subject to mutual agreement between the Club and the individual.
How to Apply
Please send your resume, complete with expected salary and job reference by clicking the Apply Now button or to:
Mail: The Human Resources Department,
The Hong Kong Jockey Club,
1 Sports Road, Happy Valley,