- Sourcing of non-merchandise materials and goods including fixtures, flooring, lighting and materials for our global retail clients
- Involve in pricing exercise, pricing review and negotiation
- Perform price comparisons, cost analysis and prepare internal & client quotation
- Coordinate and follow-through from pricing, prototype and production process to ensure clients requirement and quality standard are met
- Create project timeline, programme and schedule; to ensure project progress are on target
- Supplier compliance evaluation and relationship management
- Provide strategic input on procurement initiatives.
- Works closely with Project team and suppliers on new enquiries for procurement
- Support Group Procurement and cross functional initiatives such as procedures improvement
- Assist in ad hoc duties and projects as assigned
- Tertiary education in Supply Chain, Business Management or related discipline
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in indirect sourcing, experience in retail roll-out an added advantage
- Strong communication skills, in oral and written (English, Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Excellent time management, proactive, flexible and attention to details
- Ability to think, adapt, and react in high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office Suite, advanced skills in Microsoft Excel; experience with ERP is an advantage
- Understanding of retail fixture drawings is an advantage
**Please state your current salary, your salary expectations and the earliest starting date**
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3114843-01#9731|
After collaborating for over 20 years, angley arrowsmith, shopworks and locasia have combined to become the greater group. Our combined expertise means we deliver high impact, high return store design, fit-out, program management and manufacturing solutions to the biggest brands out there.
With offices now in Melbourne, Sydney, Shanghai, Hong Kong - and with Singapore on the way - the greater group is perfectly positioned to service our clients across the APAC region.
We pride ourselves on understanding consumer buying behaviours and utilising this knowledge to positively influence the purchasing patterns within the retail environment.
If you wish to discuss how the greater group can help make your current or upcoming store fit-out program deliver maximum impact, be more cost effective to implement, and ultimately, more profitable, please click Apply Now to apply job or visit www.greatergroup.com.au
Innovative retail designs, program management, shop-fitting for profitable retailing, procurement specialists, architecture & development
Connect with us: