The Strategic Procurement Department is focused on delivering effective business solutions through a strategic management approach of our costs, our supplier base and the continuous improvement of our administrative initiatives.
- Implement governance control, drive efficient and effective procurement within the responsible Capex works whilst satisfying the diversified business requirements across the Club
- Manage sourcing and competitive tendering process to ensure opportunities for innovation are fully evaluated and, where appropriate, introduced or implemented in the Club
- Develop sourcing strategies and identify new market trends to expand/consolidate current supply base to support future needs
- Aware of the market conditions, advise and support business users to review and analyze their procurement needs while developing procurement and contracting strategies for acquiring necessary construction works, goods and services on a category basis
- Lead cross departmental tenders and procurement projects and ensure all related procurement activities are in compliance with the Club’s policy
- Build strong supplier relationships and manage the overall quotation, tender process and documentation for major construction works, fit out works, A&A works and commodity purchases
- Build an engaging and trusted relationship with key stakeholders, drive regular review meetings to align expectations.
- Application of the Club’s standardizing procurement process across projects to ensure operational efficiency and consistency and comply with internal governance and procedures.
- Drive continuous improvement for the procurement function through analysis, market benchmarking and sharing of best practices
You should have:
- Degree in Quantity Surveying other related disciplines
- Minimum 15 years solid QS experiences - client-side experiences will be an advantage
- Professional qualifications in MHKIS or MRICS
- Solid experience in construction procurement will be an advantage
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Good project management skills
- Strong reporting and presentation skills
- Self-motivated and results focused
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Chinese
Terms of employment
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.