The Strategic Procurement Department is focused on delivering effective business solutions through a strategic management approach of our costs, our supplier base and the continuous improvement of our administrative initiatives.
- Support the sub-category team in providing end-to-end strategic procurement management including developing and managing the Club's supplier base, in the sub-category cluster of Property FM Outsource Services, Environmental & Hygiene Services, Professional Services (Soft Services) and Tools and Equipment.
- Work closely with stakeholders to ensure that up-to-date view of potential category spend (i.e. demand plan) is maintained.
- Ensure appropriate category knowledge and data is maintained and incorporated into strategies.
- Implement supplier assessment processes and tools, and communicate results to suppliers in a way that aids their development.
- Develop and expand/consolidate current supply base to support future needs
- Work with FM and business teams for various property assets to evaluate performance of suppliers and consultants.
- Use a breadth of sourcing and procurement skills and tools, including good knowledge of the supplier market.
- Pursue opportunities for innovation and where appropriate, introduced/ implemented into the Club.
- Manage procurement process and work closely with Property FM, Commercial & Contract Management, Membership FM and Finance in the end-to-end procurement process. Ensure they are transparent and auditable.
You should have:
- A degree holder with professional qualification from a recognized institute (e.g. HKIFM, IFMA, CIPS, IPSHK)
- Technical Expertise (breadth and depth) in specified portfolio areas
- Strong knowledge of strategic sourcing and procurement
- At least 8 years’ experience in property/building management and/or facility management services procurement
- Experience in:
- Working with developers, contractors, suppliers, and/or consultants
- Delivering benefits through strategic sourcing and procurement
- Managing suppliers as partners and developing suppliers relationships
- Serving as Category Manager and developing category management teams
- A good team player with good stakeholder management skills
- Knowledge of market and ability to understand where it is heading, able to translate this information into impact on the business
- Good Project Management skills, be result oriented and with ability to deal with dynamic situation
- Knowledge on business process design and mapping
Terms of employment
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.