Product Compliance Manager
- Advise, review and approve product due diligence work and challenge product risk rating from compliance perspective
- Attend to compliance issues for private banking
- Assist in the enhancement of the Product Due Diligence and Product Risk Rating framework
- University degree in business or accounting.
- 6 years of product compliance experience on investment products in reputable financial institutions or private banks
- Good understanding on investment product, the relevant regulatory requirements and the market practice in Hong Kong
- Strong leadership, communication and presentation skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese/Mandarin
Attractive remuneration and fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidate. Interested candidates should apply with detailed resume, present and expected salaries by clicking the Apply Now button.
All information received will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.