Our client is a leading Investment Bank, they are engaging in securities, investment management, investment banking and other financial services. To cope with their business expansion, they are looking for a caliber to join their team.
- Prepare daily/weekly P&L for equity and equity derivatives products including cash shares, exotic options, warrant and other equity structure derivatise (i.e. FICC, Equities)
- Perform month-end closing and prepare monthly financial reporting
- Involve in system development and new product review
- Handle ad-hoc project if needed
- Bachelor degree in Finance/Accounting
- Minimum of 2 years' working experience in Investment Bank in Product Control team or Big 4 candidate who has auditing experience in Investment Bank
- A team-player with excellent working attitude; willing to take on multiple functions
- Good spoken Mandarin and English
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.