- Product design and development for soft goods, bags, accessories etc.
- Plan and organize the build out from prototype to production
- Daily communication with customers and factories
- Certificate/diploma in product design
- Creative thinking, talented in problem solving, artistic flair and excellent sketching skills
- Knowledge in PC or Mac design software: Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Strong in 3D Max, AutoCAD, Solidworks and related applications is an advantage
- One year’s relevant working experience is preferable
- Can work as a team and meet deadlines
Applicants should send their full RESUME with EXPECTED SALARY by Apply Now or fax to 2708 9287.
* Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.