JMATEK recognizes that product innovation and regular new product launches are critical to long-term growth. The Group is therefore looking to strengthen its engineering function and hire talented product engineer for its core categories, e.g., Portable Air Conditioners and Dehumidifiers.
– Provide technical support on all phases of new product development, from concept, feasibility, cost, approval to mass production.
– Work directly with ODM/ OEM Suppliers & Industrial Designers on new product design & development, feasibility studies, patent search, etc.
– Keep up-to-date with technology research, new patents, etc. Propose new innovative technical improvements for ongoing product innovation and maintain technical lead over competition.
– Diligently track and execute projects, following best-in-class and with focus on meeting customers’ expectations and internal objectives.
– Work with manufacturers & QC Team to improve Quality, On-Time Delivery, cost reduction, etc. Support continuous improvement and resolution of manufacturing problems to maintain quality and technical lead in the market.
– Work with other departments/ levels to support/ meet corporate goals.
– As and when required, support sales team on training, answering customers’ technical queries, etc.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3116128-01#1042|
JMATEK is a Hong Kong based multi-national company offering market-leading home comfort products that are innovative and appealing in style to the modern-day consumers. The Group is the Exclusive Global Authorized Licensee of Honeywell for several product categories, and markets its products under several other brands. The company has marketing & sales offices in Hong Kong, USA, Mexico, Argentina, UK, India, China, Indonesia and Vietman; and engineering/manufacturing functions in Hong Kong, China and India. The products are available in over 70 countries.
JMATEK is a shortlisted candidate for HR Asia’s Best Employers to Work for in Asia 2018