- Work closely with internal and external business partners/product providers to deliver quality products and services to the Household, including stationery and office products categories.
- Support the strategic planning for business expansion, including development of new products, new customer segments, niche industry, new markets and new sales channels.
- Collect insights from suppliers, review the latest trend in office supplies, and offer insights in new product development.
- Source new packaging materials and product mix for the UK and overseas markets. Review current supplier matrix for the new products.
- Coordinate with both internal and external parties included supply chain, technical team and compliance team to ensure seamless execution of various projects.
- Assist in launching competitive products, services, promotion and conduct evaluation & review to meet different market segment needs.
- Need to travel occasionally
- Diploma holder or above in Marketing or Business Administration is preferable;
- 1 years or above working experience and have relevant merchandising experience in
Trading environment is advantage;
- Strong organisational skill and systematic personality;
- Knowledge in Office Products is advantage;
- Proficient in PC skills and good command of both spoken and written English & Mandarin;
- Pleasant personality and good negotiation skills to work with factories;
- Must be quick learner, able to work on own initiative;
- Self- motivated, detailed, good common sense;
- Excellent Communicator;
- Fresh graduate are welcome
Interested applicant please click Apply Now to apply the job.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3114389-01#7925|
Solent Group was established over 20 years ago with the desire to invest within Asia. The business has fully established itself as a key investor and partner to many production facilities across health & beauty and household, and general merchandise sectors. We have 7 offices around the world and over 200 people in the group. Now our HK Hung Hom office is looking candidates who are detail-minded, proactive, self-motivated for the following position: