Manage product development and enhancement of corporate banking products including but not limited to trade finance products, SFGS, SGS etc. Participate in workflow design and product due diligence. Provide coaching, quality consultation and up-to-date market information on product knowledge to sales staff for the growth of corporate services. Initiate marketing strategies to enhance the competitiveness and profitability of the assigned products.
- Degree holder in Finance, Marketing or Business related disciplines with at least 5 years banking experience in product development related field;
- Good knowledge on trade finance products, corporate banking products and global financial markets;
- Familiar with regulatory requirements of banking industry;
- Analytical, independent with strategic mindset;
- Possession of sound communication and presentation skills;
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese, fluent in Putonghua is preferable.
(Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Product Management Manager.)
If you are flexible enough and zeal for a harmonious and supportive working environment where enables you to grow and succeed professionally, please send a full resume indicating your public examination results (HKCEE and HKALE / HKDSE), your present and expected salary and quoting reference number attention to Talent Acquisition Division, Nanyang Commercial Bank, 151 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong or apply through email. For details, please visit https://www.ncb.com.hk/ and select the page Recruit.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Data collected would be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and their data will be destroyed within 12 months of receipt.