This position is responsible to assist the Senior Manager in managing freight rate procurement, which includes tender pricing and joint Sales visits. Also respond for trade lane budget of South China Region.
• Responsible for the growth of trade lane GP and volume
• Work with network and local Sales / Business Development for new business opportunity
• Pricing and handle the tender/RFQ/RFA for South China Region
• Responsible for warehouse management and liaising with Regional Head Office for S. China Region products
• Preparing the data / report for review meeting with concerned party
• Travel Hong Kong, China & overseas for business development and internal meeting
• Execute the task from Senior Manager of Product Management
• Degree holder or above in Logistics, Sales / Marketing or related disciplines
• Minimum 8 years of relevant experience in freight forwarding or shipping lines and 3 years at managerial level
• Solid knowledge in procurement / pricing / trade lane development / supply chain model• Possess core competences including initiative, commitment for quality, planning, organzing, team building and cooperation, information and communication behaviour
• Good command of English and Mandarin
• Strong presentation and negotiation skill
• Computer proficient in MS application
• Occasional travel is required
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties please email your resume with CURRENT & EXPECTED salary and DATE AVAILABLE.
(Please quote the Job Reference Number on the subject of your application.)
To know more about us, please visit www.dbschenker.com/cn
(All information collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.)
|Job ref no.||CT/OCN/032/180510 (CT3115122-01#0096)|
|Require to Travel||
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 72,000 colleagues world-wide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
Here to move.