- University graduate preferably in fashion management / business or design related discipline.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a sourcing & product development role .
- Experience needed in Beauty Accessories.
- Good understanding of European or US markets & Fashion accessories trends analysis (styles, colours, materials, shapes and artworks validation).
- Strong product sense supported by a deep knowledge of manufacturing processes.
- Creative and innovative mindset, whilst being aware of market pricing & production constraints.
- Experience and/or a thirst for knowledge in sustainable alternatives.
- Well organized and detailed minded with the ability to multitask.
- Able to meet strict deadlines in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Experience in working directly with factories in China is essential, whilst South East Asia is a bonus.
- Mature, responsible and independent, with a strong team spirit.
- Fluent in English is a must, mandarin is a bonus.
- Comfortable with figures and cost breakdowns to work within budgets.
- Build up collections and seasonal items in response to client profiles and special requests/briefs.
- Attend clients’ meetings in Hong Kong but also abroad whenever necessary.
- Develop product lines to meet strict pricing guidelines.
- Frequent travel to china needed (when possible) for sample development in factories.
- Enthusiastic about sourcing new factories and products to enrich the database.
- Work as a team with merchandisers from concept to prototype approval.
- Provide clear direction and inspiration to the design team on daily basis.
- Work with quality teams throughout the development process.
To achieve these deliverables, the Product Manager will be given:
- Dynamic and supportive environment from a European management team.
- International fairs and overseas shopping trips.
- Direct support from the design team.
- A bright location with close access to the MTR in south of the island.
Employment Type : Full time, Permanent Benefits: 5 days work, 15-19 days Annual leave, Double pay , Discretionary bonus, Medical benefit, Bank holidays, Work from home arrangement & Flexible working hours
Interested parties, please submit your detailed resume with current & expected salary by clicking the Apply Now
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.