- Regional product life cycle, pricing and supply chain management
- Digital content management on e-Store and e-Commerce channel
- Sales and marketing support including retail and system integrator
- Seminar and product training to channel partners and end customer
- Customer service management including hotline and email services
- Regional office IT support
- University Degree, preferable in Engineering, Multimedia, Computer Science
- 3-5 Years of experience in product management or digital marketing
- Technical background in supporting office IT and networking environment.
- Knowledge in multimedia design software eg. Photoshop, Illustration, Zbrush
- Passionate on creative thinking
Candidates with less experience will be considered as Product Specialist.
We offer excellent career prospect, competitive package, 5-days work with fringe benefits. Interested parties please send your CV with current and expected salary to us by clicking Apply Now.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3118200-01#3926|
Wacom Hong Kong Ltd.
We love what creativity brings to the world. It makes us human, adding a richness to our lives, bringing ideas, imagination and beauty. We dream of a world alive with creativity, where peoples are free to explore and express new ideas. We inspire and equip people to make the world a more creative place. We encourage each other to Open up, Sense more; to be curious, imaginative and innovative. We enjoy the challenge of breaking through barriers or convention and technology. Curiosity, imagination and courage lead to great innovation.
As the world’s leader in pen tablets, interactive pen displays and digital interface technologies, Wacom brings people and technology closer together through natural, intuitive interface solutions. Wacom serves a broad range of creative customers across the world from film and animation, auto-design and manga. Wacom also supports leading enterprises in medical, education and financial services as well as leading IT partners with innovative user interface technologies and solutions.
For more details, please visit our web site: www.wacom.com