Geek+ leads the technology revolution, by applying advanced robotics and AI technologies to realize high-flexibility and intelligent logistics automation solution. We are always looking for people who can bring new perspectives and life experiences to our company. We understand the value of our people and we strive to constantly satisfy their needs.
We are now seeking for a Product Manager to join our team. Are you someone who is driven by curiosity, craves a good challenge? Join us and be part of this exciting adventure!
About the role
- Conduct periodic product updates and enablement with R&D team
- To coordinate with internal and external parties to ensure excellent execution and completion of projects
- Lead planning of product releases and set expectations for delivery of new features
- Priorities requirements backlogs compromising both the business needs and technical readiness
- Identify both business and technical impediments and drive for solution
- Obtain customers’ requirements with Internal teams and work out the best product solution for customers
- Supporting sales activities to ensure increase closing opportunity
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor Degree Holder in Computer Science, Logistics Management, IT related discipline or equivalent
- At least 5 years’ relevant working experience
- Knowledge in logistics automation/ WMS is an advantage
- Strong team player, self-motivated & able to work independently
- Self confident, initiative, outgoing, aggressive & willing to learn
- Good interpersonal, communication & presentation skill
What We Offer
- Five-day work week
- Young and energetic work culture with regional exposure
- Cozy office environment with a fully-stocked beverage fridge, self-served beer and snack
- Double pay & attractive performance bonus
- Medical and dental benefits and insurance
- 14 to 21 days Annual Leave
- Convenient work location: KCC
If your qualifications, experience, and aspirations match our requirements, please send your resume with your current and expected salary to us.
All information and materials submitted to Geek+ will remain strictly confidential and be treated for recruitment purposes only. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.