- Familiar with equities, ELN, margin lending, funds, bonds, etc.
- Experience in P&L reporting, finance, risk, etc.
International platform focusing on Equities, FX, options, etc.
- Support of trading infrastructure and order execution for the products and ensure execution remains consistent, compliant and reliable
- Manage the Markets Workstream in cooperation with other Product Specialists and manage an overview of weekly releases and take part in release procedures
- Continue to focus on scalability vs. cost for the product, constantly pursuing enhancements to the extent possible, both for the specific product and across products in general
- Write Specs for new implementations on the products
- Support implementation of new regulation into the products
- Ensure trading setup is compliant with support from Compliance and relevant stakeholders
- Actively manage relationships and dialogue for internal and external stakeholders, (Business Development, Operations incl. Middle Office, Finance, IT, Treasury, Capital & Risk & exchanges, Clearinghouses and Broker relationships etc.)
- Work with Network & Market Relationships to optimize the banks footprint in capital consumption and counterpart risk of the products.
- Manage the regulatory constraints within the counterpart risk limits and create the best possible framework to grow the business at lowest possible cost
- Bachelor's degree or above with 5+ years track record of developing products and working with all stakeholders in capital markets
- Fluent in English, Cantonese, Chinese
- Product knowledge within several of the following areas - Equities, Certificates, Margin Lending, Funds, Bonds, FX, Options, risk, execution, post trade, market and corporate events
- Relevant market experience (structure, regulation, platforms, rules, complexities)
- Ability to capture and articulate business requirements and write specifications covering the full chain of a trading business (sales & marketing, client acquisition & relationship management, trading & execution, custody, clearing & settlement, finance & accounting, legal, regulatory reporting, risk and compliance)
- You will need to take ownership of the complete client experience and end-to-end customer journey
- Technical knowledge - F2B systems and processes, primarily trading, execution, settlement, custody
- Experience in Market data, sales CRM, reporting, finance, risk, general ledger is a plus
Good culture in an international platform
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Hayley Law on +852 3412 4814.