Emerging Viral Diagnostics (HK) Limited is a biotechnology company focuses on research, development and commercialization of products and services based on genetics and molecular biology. The management team of our company comprises deep experienced biotechnology experts and business professionals from around the world.
Our core business includes research translation and new innovation in medical diagnostics and emerging diseases.
In order to cope with our rapid expansion, we are seeking enthusiastic individuals for the following posts:
- Define experiment plans and perform systematic testing and validation of various molecular detection assays and the system developed
- Manage a team to perform daily analytical experiments including nucleic acid extraction, real-time PCR and data analysis
- Lead a team to troubleshoot issues arising from complex causes.
- Participate in daily laboratory operations
- Perform data analysis and report the results and conclusions
- Assist and support other staff as and when necessary and appropriate;
- Handle any other relevant responsibilities and/or functions of our Group, as assigned from time to time
- Master Degree or Higher in Biomedical Engineering, Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, Life Sciences, Chemistry or related fields
To be successful in this role, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The list below is representative of the knowledge, skill, ability, and/or personal attributes required to be successful in the role:
- Previous experience in a Molecular diagnostic, Clinical diagnostics, R&D related to medical devices, biochemistry, or a chemistry lab is preferred
- Advanced level/knowledge in molecular diagnostics is a must
- Strong attention to detail is a must
- While teamwork is of significant importance, candidates must be able to work independently yet cross-functionally with different teams of the company
- Good command of both English and Chinese, both oral and in writing, is a pre-requisite;
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, multi-tasking, communication (both oral & written) and inter-personal skills;
- Dynamic team player with positive attitude, self-motivated, hardworking and detailed-minded;
- Mature and results oriented with international mindset and strong personal drive to take initiative and get things done
- May occasionally need to travel or stay in china for operations
Interested candidates should apply in confidence with date of earliest availability, and current & expected salary by clicking Apply Now.
Personal data provided will be used for recruitment and related purposes only and strictly in accordance with the relevant Personal Data Policy for Employment. Applicants who are not contacted within 6 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful and the personal data collected will be destroyed in due course.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.