• Promote medical equipment to both public and private doctors in Hong Kong and Macau.
• Execute marketing plans to achieve company sales targets and expand market share for designated products.
• Provide necessary trainings to the customers.
• University graduate preferably.
• 2 years or above relevant sales experience is an advantage.
• Aggressive, proactive, self-motivated and result-oriented.
• Excellent team player with good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Good command of spoken and written Chinese, English and Mandarin.
• Willing to work overtime and under pressure.
• Familiar with MS Office.
• Fresh graduate will be considered. Candidates with more experience will be considered as Senior Product Specialist.
Please visit our company website at http://www.sohealthcare.com for more information about our company.
We offer competitive salary, 5-days workweek, medical scheme and other fringe benefits. Please send full resume with current /last salary and expected salary to Shun On Healthcare Limited, Human Resources Department, Suites 2204-2206, 22/F., AIA Kowloon Tower, Landmark East, 100 How Ming Street, Kwun Tong, Kowloon or email to [our mailbox through CTgoodjobs Apply Now ].
All information provided by job applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purpose.
|Job ref no.||CT3119866-01#0002|
Shun On Healthcare Limited specializes in the marketing, selling and servicing of medical products and equipment in Hong Kong and Macau. We handle a diversified portfolio of products covering medical consumables, surgical instruments, rehabilitation products, medical furniture, diagnostic ultrasound scanners, critical care, life supporting products and equipment, as well as medical information systems. We are particularly active in the specialties of surgery, infection control, obstetrics and gynaecology, cardiology, cardiopulmonary, and critical care.
We aim to train, develop and retain our high quality people, enabling them to fully utilize their creativity, talents, and skills to pursue success on the job. We are now looking for high caliber candidates to join and grow with us.