Job description: To assist producer in organizational matters such as preparation for production meetings, pre-production arrangement, creative research, casting arrangement/preparation and other responsibilities determined by producers and director on a day to day basis.
1) Relevant working experience in Film/Video/TV commercial production is preferred.
2) Able to work independently, self-motivated, hardworking, proactive, responsible with good communication skills.
3) Willing to work outdoor, irregular hours, overtime and ability to work with tight deadline under pressure.
4) Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Premiere, AE, Photoshop and digital cameras.
5) Extensive computer knowledge in PC / MAC is a must.
6) Good command of both written and spoken Cantonese, English and Mandarin.
7) Driving License is preferred.
8) Immediate availability is an advantage.
Interested parties, please send your full resume with availability and expected salary by clicking Apply Now.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3118690-01#0392|