- Handle video editing, pre & post-production various types of video
- Assist and work with teammates to complete projects.
- Support event day production & on site operation
- Support ad hoc projects.
- Diploma or above of TV, Film/Video Production or Media production
- 1-2 years of relevant experience (Short film / Online video /Live Streaming, etc.)
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud Suite, particularly Premiere and After Effect.
- Hard-working, responsible, self-motivated, willing to learn
- Good Team work spirit, friendly to work with other departments
- Experience in photo & video shoots is plus
- Good communication skill in Cantonese & Mandarin & English
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Fresh graduate is also welcome
Interested candidates, please send your CV with the latest and expected annual remuneration packages by clicking Apply Now
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3114630-01#6662|
PCC has a professional team with international perspective and international exchange experience. It is composed of the mainstream media, well-known international public relations agencies and professionals in group companies.
Our team provide professional public relations consultancy services with a strong media and cross-border public relations resources. We have rich experience and resources in Hong Kong's domestic, Mainland and international industries.
To cope with the company expansion, we are looking for a high caliber person to join our team.