The incumbent will be responsible for supporting day-to-day administration work by assisting procurement procedures, payroll administration, office facilities maintenance, document maintenance and tracking for lagoon show team. He/she is required to manage ad hoc duties as assigned.
- Higher Diploma or above in any disciplines
- Experience in clerical, office administration support, payroll system and event management is an advantage
-Familiar with SAP is preferred
- Proficiency in MS Excel, MS Word and PowerPoint
- Good communication skills, self-motivated, mature and able to work independently
- Willing to work flexible hours, during weekends and public holidays
Applications including details of qualifications, working experience, expected salary, contact telephone number and address should be applied via: http://careers.oceanpark.com.hk --> Job opening --> Full time/ Long-term.
Applicants not contacted within six weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purpose only.
|Job ref no.||CT3117338-01#0238|