- Monitor and manage workflow from Design Department to final product in factory
- Set, improve and manage the product development in factory including Design, Silver mould and final product.
- Achieve objectives by deadlines
- Work closely with Sales team and factories for production and developments
- Should be able to implement, review , follow up and control production schedule and product development.
- Is well organized and detail oriented.
-Should be able to create sales quotation
- Direct reporting to CEO.
- Knowledge in jewelry production with strong production management experience and process engineering.
- Enteric and sel f-motivated
- Previous experience inI OED, ODM is preferred
- Has good commands of English . Cantonese & Mandarin
- Occasional travel to Mainland China factory is required.
- Good leadership/ organizational, decision making and problem solving skills
- With Logical mindset as well as analytical and communication skills
We offer excellent career opportunities, attractive remuneration package with double pay, bank holidays & benefits to the right candidate. Interested parties please submit full resume with portfolio by stating latest and expected salaries by clicking Apply Now.
All information collected for recruitment purpose only
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3116508-01#1218|
|Require to Travel||